Calms the mind and support the natural sleep
Tagara (Indian Valerian / Valeriana Wallich ) action is due to its active constituent i. e Valerenic acid, Hesperidin, and methylapigenin are the main ingredient which is responsible for the sleep-inducing effect.
- Tagara is an effective relaxant,
- Multiple benefits for mental health,
- 100 % Natural,
- Non-addictive & safe,
- Supports normal sound sleep,
- Easy dosage,
- No side effects,
These acids are supported to help healthy, restfulness and comfort sleepy night.
Restores circadian rhythm and maintains daytime freshness.
Reduces stress and anxiety and improves the symptoms of hypertension and depression in human being.
This Ayurveda herb is the best tonic to treat nervous disorders caused by Vata.
Advantage of Tagara
- Tagara (Valeriana Wallichii) benefits include its use in neurological, psychological, and digestive disorders.
- In low dosage, it calms the mind, strengthens nerves and prevents convulsions. Therefore, it is used in the treatment of disturbed sleep (insomnia), epilepsy, and paralysis.
- It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory actions. So, it is used to treat osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It acts as an appetizer, carminative and antispasmodic. So, it helps to treat abdominal pain, flatulence, gas, bloating, abdominal heaviness and loss of appetite.
- It also improves the strength of the heart muscles and reduces blood pressure. Therefore, it is also included in ayurvedic antihypertensive medicines.
FOR: Disturbed Sleep, Insomnia, Mental Fatigue, Migraine, Convulsion, Delirium, Anxiety & Stress